Here is another example of me experimenting with pineapples. I wanted to see if I could give them a raised look and, to me anyway, they came out looking like cupcakes instead! This newest pattern is only 29 rounds, but I'm very happy with how it turned out.
For a design that is only 29 rounds, I'm surprised with how large it turned out to be: 14-inches. It took me about 5 days to design. There was a particular round that I had to completely frog no less than three times, and it was a popcorn round! The first two times were because I wanted to change the design a little, and then the third time was because after I completed it and started on the next round I'd completely left out an important stitch a few rounds previous. Needless to say, I lost an entire day's worth of progress.
This pattern was so much fun to design. I hope you enjoy working it as much as I did.