When I began this pattern, I wanted to do a different type of strip than the normal one. And then I remembered the strips I incorporated in one of my older patterns, “Margaret.” So I decided to use those same strips, but much further out from the center. They provide a very unique texture for a flowery center.
This piece finished to about 14-inches in diameter. I used 426 yards (71g) of size 10 thread. There aren’t any complicated stitches involved in this pattern more so than my other patterns.
If you are looking to get your hands on this pattern, it will be 50% until noon tomorrow (EST) so don’t miss out!